We'd love to have you consign with us at the Kellytown Kids Consignment Sale! Please read this entire page as it will answer most of your questions. We know it's a lot to read, but there's a lot of helpful info here! If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com, message us on Facebook, or text us at 678.542.9342.
- You must register as a seller to obtain the tagging template. Please visit our registration page.
- Once you register, you will receive the directions to input your items and create your seller's tags. Last day to enter tags is Sunday, July 12 at midnight!
- Please read Tagging Instructions before tagging!
- Our barcode system to enter your items is very user friendly. However, if you have questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure your mailing address is updated in your My Consignment Manager account.
- Bar coded tags are required on all items.
- Please remove old tags from your items. DO NOT place new tags over old tags. If you change anything on your tag, you MUST reprint it!
- ALL items must be entered and all tags must be printed before the sale begins. The sale will be locked and after it is locked, additions and/or changes can no longer be made to your inventory.
- The new system allows you to start and stop entering your items as many times as you like before the entry deadline.
- We've found that entering items is faster when like items are grouped together as well as clothing sorted by gender and size.
Tag Instructions - Tag your items
Your tags need to be secured to withstand vigorous shopping! Visit this page for detailed instructions.
- All items must be in consignment condition -- this means very good, gently used condition. Ask yourself if you would want to buy it.
- We accept furniture, books, purses, pageant/prom formal dresses, accessories, shoes, etc. If a child or Junior can use it we will help you sell it.
- Only fall/winter clothes will be accepted during the fall sale and spring/summer clothes during the spring sale.
- Please double check your items to make sure they are stain-free, rip free, have working zippers, clean, fresh smelling, in-style and well presented on hangers. Make sure to button all buttons, snap snaps, tie bows, & zip zippers!
- We will make exceptions for high-end name brand items as long as they were originally sold in worn condition.
- No stuffed animals.
- No maternity clothes or used underwear, including bras.
- All shoes must be labeled with the size and either: infant, toddler, youth or Junior category. Shoes will be returned at check-in if they are not in excellent condition or are larger than ladies size 8.5. Remember, this is a consignment sale, not a garage sale.
- Put small items in ziploc type bags with tag secured to outside of bag with masking tape on all sides of tag.
- Tape tags to toys or other hard surface items with masking tape. This will allow us to remove the tag easier at checkout.
- Make sure that you secure items so that pieces that belong together stay together. One side note here: It's not nice to package a game, toy or piece of equipment that is missing pieces or instructions without informing the buyer on your sale tag. You should also decrease the price accordingly. It's very disappointing to pay for an item believing it includes everything, only to get home and discover something is missing. Remember the golden rule you learned as children - "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!"
- Make sure items are dry before packaging in order to prevent molding.
- Make sure you are ready before dropping-off. If you have large items please notify us when making your drop off appointment.
- No drop-side cribs.
- Children's hangers and larger will be accepted; no tiny infant hangers.
- Please be sure your item has not been recalled.
Double check your items:
- Be sure to sign up for a time to drop-off your items after you register.
- Please make sure you have your correct seller id on your items. We are unable to determine the owners without it and we are not responsible if you accidentally use another seller's number.
- All clothing must be presorted by gender and size before coming to the drop-off.
- We will have a place for you to hang your clothing, we will go through it and then you will hang it up.
- Be prepared for us to decline any clothing that is stained, torn or out-dated.
- We are committed to getting your clothing checked in as quickly as possible, please only come at your designated drop-off time.
- After you drop off your items and they have been checked, any items that were not accepted for the sale must go home with you! Any items that were not accepted but find their way to the sales floor will result in a deduction of $25 from the sellers check.
Click here and you will be directed to our online registration where you can select the shift(s) you would like to volunteer for.
Anyone that does not show-up to volunteer for their designated slot will only receive 60% of their consignment sales.
Youth that "work" the sale must actually work. You will not receive hours for youth that do not work . Young Volunteers must be capable of following directions and finishing tasks without constant super vision.
All sellers who have a minimum of 30 items that are accepted for the sale will be given one admittance ticket for one person (in addition to yourself) to enter the preview sale.
Volunteers cannot shop prior to their designated times.
We cannot hold items if you see something you like while volunteering prior to the sale.
Can I bring my child to preview?
Sorry, but children (including infants) are not permitted to preview night. If you are the parent of a teen or tween that wants to shop, teen tickets are available only if you child works a shift.
Can I bring my spouse, Mom, etc. to preview?
Sorry, but only one preview ticket per seller. If you are pregnant and need help, please speak with us at check-in to see how we can help you with shopping.
- Children are permitted when the sale is open to the public.
- Bring something to put the clothes in that you will be purchasing - large shopping baskets, clothes baskets, etc.
- A restroom is provided for your convenience, please use with care.
Pick-up is Saturday, July 18, 2020 11:00 am -12:00 pm.
VERY IMPORTANT! Unsold items may only be picked up during the designated pick-up time!
Any item not picked up by noon will be donated to The Love Your Neighbor ministry of Sharon Church.
This will now be strictly enforced since we have to be completely out of the building by 2:00 pm. If you cannot make it, you must send someone to pick-up your items.
Your items will be sorted by seller code at pick-up time so this process will go very quickly.
We cannot reclaim after they have been donated.
Checks for your sold items will be mailed out on or before August 4. No tags will be mailed.
For more information please email email@example.com or call or text 678.542.9342.